Hi! I just bought the Pro version even though I only have one tank (I just though it's a great app and maybe I'll have more tanks in the future?)
Anyway-- after 30 minutes with the app I can tell what I don't like:
- I don't enjoy the fact that the pictures I set up for my fishes are added again in the photo library; it just doubles them for some reason...
- I thought that Apple Snail and Red Cherry Shrimp are rather common, and yet I couldn't find them in the database; it's not a problem, more like a surprise
- when I hit 'SAVE CHANGES' button it doesn't leave the fish adding screen, and I accidentally changed a picture for one fish a few times in a row
- 'Compatibility' button doesn't show anything, just directing me to a blank screen
- It would be nice to add some notes to a alerts, ie. to put how much Plant Nutrients I need to add, etc...
- would be nice to have a 'HOME' or similar button, just to go to a home screen straight away (maybe an option to go to a tank choosing screen or to first tank in a list?)
That's all I could find for now; I didn't rate the app just yet though, 30 minutes is too short to get to know it enough