Originally Posted by ElSergio
I had a question and a couple of suggestions/requests.
Is there a time line one when the freshwater database will be available?
Would it be possible to add tank temperature to parameters?
Would it be possible to add to each tank what that parameters should be? (I am thinking specifically for temp, ph,kh
etc. For me with multiple community tanks, and lots of fish that have a range of acceptable parameters, it would be nice if you could enter the min/max temp range for the tank as a whole, same for kh
, and ph. OR even better have it pull the info from the database based on your stock and autopopulate the suggested range for the tank.
- The Freshwater database is still being worked on and should be available soon. We are hoping to have it ready around Mid July in our next major iOS update.
- You can add as many parameters as you like to the list. You can also delete any existing ones as well if you don't need them. Here's the procedure:
1. On the Dashboard, tap on "Parameters".
2. (iPhone): On Parameters screen, you should see "Edit" button on top-right corner. Once you tap on "Edit" button, you should have the "+" button on top-left corner. You should be able to delete any existing parameters while you are in the edit mode. After you are done, tap on "Done" button on top-right corner.
2. (Android): On Parameters screen, tap on "options/menu" button on your actual device and you should see a pop-up menu to edit parameters. While in edit mode, tap on the same "options/menu" button again and now you should see "New Parameter" in the pop-up menu. Once you are done, select "Done" in the menu.
We do have a plan to develop a feedback method to help users realize when their parameters test results are out of range. We will discuss your suggestion and definitely incorporate that in our design. Thank you so much for helping us improving the app.