Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2014, 05:54 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc View Post
Sounds like a great idea. Have you thought about submitting it to them? I think they have a way at their site, but not sure at the moment lol.
Dave, See my response above

P.S. All the updates and new features we release, start from the user's suggestions. We do listen to every request and appreciate your input to improve the app

Checkout Aquarimate App Website: http://www.aquarimate.com
Aquarimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice FINatic

In the parameters/statistics, I would like to add one time events to show up on the graphs. For instance: when starting N cycle, the addition of more ammonia, or when KH or GH are out of wack the addition of a water softener pillow,

And, a communication between the water change task being completed and a designated marker appearing on the statistics graph. Perhaps, a selection in the tasks section, "show on graph when preformed" and a choice of colors and geometric shapes.

With the help of Tank Girl, I am using your app every day.

It is definitely worth the money!

Old 05-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMonk86 View Post
In the parameters/statistics, I would like to add one time events to show up on the graphs. For instance: when starting N cycle, the addition of more ammonia, or when KH or GH are out of wack the addition of a water softener pillow,

And, a communication between the water change task being completed and a designated marker appearing on the statistics graph. Perhaps, a selection in the tasks section, "show on graph when preformed" and a choice of colors and geometric shapes.

With the help of Tank Girl, I am using your app every day.

It is definitely worth the money!
Glad you use Aquarimate to maintain your tank..

Do you have iOS or Android version? What you described above is already available on iOS version of Aquarimate.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:16 PM   #34
Aquarium Advice Newbie

At $10 I don't think I need this app that badly.
Old 05-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #35
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemermaid View Post
At $10 I don't think I need this app that badly.
Aquarimate is designed to help aquarists like you to maintain their tank(s) properly by tracking all the livestock, activities, etc. so $10 may save you a lot more money down the road by helping you avoid losses in your tank.

We constantly improve the app by adding new features and provide regular updates free of charge and this is only possible with the money you pay for your app.

Having said that, we do offer full refund if you are not 100% satisfied with the app and it's features. This is our promise as stated on the website as well.

Old 05-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #36
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Is there a way not to have tasks sync with your calendar? I have numerous medical and estate issues in my calendar and do not want my tasks/activities showing in my calendar. Thanks for an answer.
Old 05-21-2014, 01:28 PM   #37
Aquarium Advice Freak

Who uses Aquarimate App here?

Have you tried de-selecting Aquarimate from the calendars list?
Old 05-22-2014, 12:05 PM   #38
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMonk86 View Post
Is there a way not to have tasks sync with your calendar? I have numerous medical and estate issues in my calendar and do not want my tasks/activities showing in my calendar. Thanks for an answer.
TankGirl is right on point, you can uncheck "Aquarimate" Calendar in your native Calendar app to hide the events. You will still get notifications but the events will be hidden in the calendar app.

Old 06-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #39
Aquarium Advice FINatic

It's too bad there's a bust in my dad's credit card, the info is correct even though iTunes says it isn't and therefore I can't make any purchases. Same with Steam. Technology can be really annoying
Old 07-06-2014, 02:45 PM   #40
Aquarium Advice FINatic

How many of you use aquarimate on ipad/iphone? There are loads of positive reviews in google play (as well as here), but none in Apple's app store. I know this app is pretty much the only worthwhile one for android, but I plan to use it on both ipad and iphone.
Has anyone compared to aquaplanner on an iOS device? $3 is sounding good to me to track my six tanks, but I'll pay the extra $7 if the difference is worth it.

Tags
app, ate, mate, rim