Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2014, 03:03 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
How many of you use aquarimate on ipad/iphone? There are loads of positive reviews in google play (as well as here), but none in Apple's app store. I know this app is pretty much the only worthwhile one for android, but I plan to use it on both ipad and iphone.
Has anyone compared to aquaplanner on an iOS device? $3 is sounding good to me to track my six tanks, but I'll pay the extra $7 if the difference is worth it.
Hey Slade, there should be lots of reviews on Apple App Store as well, every time we release an update, reviews are moved from "Current Version" section to "All Versions" section under reviews tab.

You can certainly download and use Aquarimate risk free, meaning if you are not satisfied for any reasons, just let us know and we will refund your purchase in full. That is our promise as stated in our website:

Http://www.aquarimate.com

Hope this helps

Checkout Aquarimate App Website: http://www.aquarimate.com
Aquarimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:27 AM   #42
Aquarium Advice Regular

Currently use aquarimate. Honestly the best aquarium log app on the android market. So many different options im still trying to figure it out. Very smooth interface. A huge thumbs up to the company on this continuously improving app. Also contacted the support team and very quick response. All in all would definitely recommend this to a friend and give it 5 stars

Old 07-14-2014, 07:15 AM   #43
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I wish to purchase aquarimate.
My Ipad has iOs 5.1, and like all original iPads (iPad I) it cannot be made to update the iOs above 5.1.
Therefore I cannot use the current edition of aquarimate.
In fact Apple store will not let me even download the ap, as it is not compatible.
Is there older versions that are compatible with the millions of iPads I in use?
Thank you.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:58 AM   #44
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Who uses Aquarimate App here?

I have both but have only used aquamate. It has been very helpful and well worth the money. It's not intuitive and Tank Girl has helped me when I can't figure something out.

The one thing I do not like is that tasks & activities screw up your calendar when they are scheduled. So, I had to do " No Schedule" to keep them from messing up my calendar and reminders. I wish it would have an option of just showing a 1 or 2 over the badge icon to let you know a task is due.

However, it has been invaluable!!! I've tracked and timelined the quarantine tanks, a new betta fish with fin rot, and my 29 gallon aquarium. The timeline allows for photos. Which is really nice, especially for sick fish comparison. And, it automatically will enter your test results into the timeline too.

Except for the calendar issue. I am very very pleased with this app. It is definitely worth the money.

I do have the other app, but never worked with it to give you a valid assessment. Perhaps someone else can.

I use it on an iPhone.

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time
Old 07-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice Regular

Android update version 4.4.5 is now available on Google Play. Now you can directly transfer your images from Facebook, Google+, Google Drive, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox and SkyDrive to your Aquarimate Albums and Timelines.
Visit the app page on Google Play for more information:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gic.aquarimate

Checkout Aquarimate App Website: http://www.aquarimate.com
Aquarimate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Request: Would you please consider the following ideas:
1. A badge icon notification for scheduled tasks rather than having the notification associated with the calendar. ( like the games or tv show trackers where it shows when u look at the icon)

Name:   ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1406217319.692429.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  47.3 KB

2. When adding equipment would you please add a notes section. I always want to add the dimensions and the advised maintenance schedule per the manufacturer and there is no place to do this.

For instance on my UV, I'm supported to clean the sponge mo'ly ( maybe it's weekly; I already forgot), and the bulb yearly. I would love to enter all that into the equipment section in a notes area.

Thank you!!!

Also, I used your app to document something in a post earlier today. It was very advantageous to be able to evidence all my actions from photoing a timeline and posting the pic!!!

WELL WORTH THE $$$

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time
Old 07-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #47
Aquarium Advice Freak

MonkeyMonk - a faster way to reach them would be to submit suggestions through the app itself. They'll see it sooner than posting it here!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Old 07-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #48
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Ok. I'll look in the app for where to make suggestions. Thanks!!!

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time
Old 07-24-2014, 06:00 PM   #49
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tap the two overlapping squares in the upper lefthand corner. A window slides over that says "Aquarimate User". You will see a list of your tanks. Scroll down in that window until you see "Support", it's the second option from the bottom. Tap that and select "Submit Feedback" on the next page. You can request support or offer suggestions there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
Old 07-25-2014, 10:11 AM   #50
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thanks, TankGirl! Is there a way to archive vs delete an entire tank?

Friend of Bill W.
One day at a time

Tags
app, ate, mate, rim