1 gallon mini bow ~ Yet another project to the wayside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had second project that made it to the basement never to see the light of day :( and I forgot about it till I hit that side of the basement ..
I have a 1 gallon mini bow rasberry /red in color that I had water in it , but no fish or corals . It only had fresh water in it and that was it .. No meds or anything was dosed in it I am asking 21 shipped anywhere in the US ... It has the light bulb in it ...I believe it can take up to a 7 watt light .. the unit could be modified for PCs if you wanted to to make a small reef ... ot would also work for qt corals for a short period .. This would work great for an office or desk or a childs room , and is a nice little tank for a betta .. there are some surface scratches that was there when I got it a while ago but are not visible with the tank filled ...I know some of you want(ed) to try a nano this is a cheep way to get started ...I am going to post it here for a couple days then off to auction
Also with all that is going on here please if you want it post here and PM me as well so I am sure to be able to get back to you with little to no delay :D
img_983070_0_9f3b8a0a47fcba113911bbd212c82c1e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom