10 gal. Planted Goldfish for sale (complete setup or parts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ConanTheLibraia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking to sell my 10 gal. aquarium. If your interested in the whole thing or parts of it please contact me through a PM. You can suggest a price but the prices I listed are the ones I'm going for.
Prices are as follows:
Perfecto Hood/light-$25
Aquarium(all glass)-$10
Plants(radican sword, anachris)-$10
Lava Rock-$10

Small Black Moor-$3
Med. Comet-$5
Sm. Fantail-$2
Smaller Fantail-$1

Snail-free
Filter(aquaclear mini)-$10
extra filter cartrage-free

Whole Setup-$40

Remember, I can negotiate although these are the prices I am shooting for.

I found a good home for the tank, light, filter, everything is sold except for the lava rock, which is an awesome little rock that the fish can swim through, I lowered the price to $5.

AHHHHH I have one fish left, the comet. Its bugging me that I have this one last fish that I need to get rid of before I can do anything with the tank and gravel. He is about 4-5 in. long and you can have him for free if your interested. You can see him in the lower left hand corner of the tank in the picture although its not very good. Hed make a great fish for a pond. PM me if you are interested.

whooo sold everything! i wasnt able to sell the actual tank but i will keep it as a quarantine for this 55 or 60 gallon i should be getting soon.

Back
Top Bottom