Wanted: 10+ gallons fish tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bblacrosse

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need a new fish tank. Mine is overstocked. I also want some new fish, so I need a new tank. It would be helpful if it included:

Tank
Filter
Heater (Not that important)
Hood with light
Gravel
Possibly some decor?

I can buy that from you. It would be helpful if it is at a good price.
Thanks!

I have a fifteen gallon with all the above and a thirty with everything minus the heater. Both are in great shape.

The 15 gallon comes with gravel, ornaments, full hood and light, and the tank is in near perfect condition with NO scratches. Also a heater and an aqueon qf 20. Im reluctant to sell the filter though. Just throw out a price and we can haggle.

The thirty gallon has a couple minor scratches on the side, but is otherwise in great condition. Full hood, and penguin 350 filter. Nice looking gravel and very cool large rocks included. Full stand also. Black polished stand with cabinet. Working on pictures.

I was thinking 45 for the fifteen and 35 without filter. For the thorty gallon tank and equipment i was thinking 90. Haggling encouraged.

the fifteen comes with the tank and full hood with light, 15 lbs of neon gravel, decor such as fake plants, rocks and caves, and a heater. this lot is 35 dollars. i could also sell you a new Aqueon power filter 20 with original package and manual for an extra 15. (it was 30 dollars new).

i do live in 21050 and would be willing to drive half an hour atleast to meet anyone with the tank.

Back
Top Bottom