100 gallon tank for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anotheroption

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 100 gallon tank, with a stand for sale. The tank measures 60"L x 20"H x 20" W. It is all stainless steel and is in good condition. It looks old to me and had been in my grandfathers basement for years until i dug it out and set up a freshwater tank. I only put a few fish in tho and since then they have died. I no longer want it. The bottom of the tank is solid slate rock. The tank itself is pretty heavy. I live in Massachusetts. I do not know how much it is worth so just make me an offer. Email me at paintballkid1388@aol.com or call me at 774-488-1528.

Hey can you get pics up? Is the rim around the tank stainless steel? Yea so if it holds water then thats good. Oh and where do you go paintballing? I live in mass also so i want to know because i pb too.

It's like a normal tank except that all the rims are Stainless steel as opposed to being black like normal tanks. I will get a picture up by the end of today, so you can take a look. And yes it holds water perfectly. I usually play paintball at the Eastside paintball course in Dartmouth, MA.

There is also a submersible filter that i would sell with it it can be seen in those pictures i know nothing about that. I also constructed a hood for the tank out of wood and plexi glass. nothing fancy but it got the job done. if the buyer wants that they can have it as well. everything seen in the pictures comes with it. basically, just make me an offer, thanks.

someone told me that $200-250 would be reasonable for this tank, stand, and filter. So thats what im asking any takers?

That is more than fair. Wish I were closer. I'm always looking for vintage tanks like what you have.

Back
Top Bottom