For Sale or trade: 100 + guppies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, I don't know if there is much point in trying to post something about guppies, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Over the last week or so, my son's female guppies had literally over 100 fry. (This is why I suggested to him that he have only males lol!) I rescued all of them (I couldn't bear to let nature take its course) but now I have tons of fry and don't know what to do with them. Right now they are housed in a 10 gallon tank and are fed live microworms and Hikari first bites and are growing and healthy. None of them are very fancy breeds, but they should have some beautiful colors when they get older, if their parents are any indication.

Just putting it out there to see if there is even any interest. I know guppies are easy to get everywhere, but I am willing to accept a trade of some sort and am possibly willing to ship. I would prefer to wait until the fry are older and can make the trip safely.

Make me an offer!

I've got some plants I'd be willing to trade if you're interested in doing that and shipping. I've been wanting to get like 5-8 "mutt" guppies for a while but don't like buying from petstores, they always tend to show up with Ich. I love seeing how the fry turn out since they shouldn't breed true.
I wouldn't want to take them till they are at least 3 weeks old, but PM me and we can work something out.

I have trades for the guppys

Hi,

I have excess Endler livebearer males, pairs of Least Killies and maybe some small marble crayfish. Male Endlers in larger numbers are an impressive sight. Least Killies make guppys look big and are livebearers. The can't cross with guppys and females have only one fry at a time. Marble crayfish are an interesting choice, they self-clone so one creates a colony if you decide to do that. The crays will not hurt the fish and I have had them with show quality guppys many times. Marble crays are illegal in some states, so I would have to know where they are going prior to agreeing.

I almost forgot, I have tons of Barking Tree Frong tads in my outdoor pools. You can simply free them once they become frogs. Again, these don't hurt fish at all. You can contact me at craigstropicals@yahoo.com. I also agree the guppys need at least two weeks for safe shipping.

Back
Top Bottom