12 Gallon Nano Cube Fish Tank With Everything - $225 (LA)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Like-new JBJ 12-gallon glass top of the line aquarium with matching set black wood stand. Includes four-stage filtration, visi-therm stealth heater with lifetime warranty, fully planted with live plants, extra filter cartridges, Flourite Plant Substrate, 2 Liters of Seachem Flourish, and a Hagen CO2 system for growing healthy plants! This is the best 12-gallon aquarium out there hands down for keeping a planted aquarium. Lighting is provided by a twin-fan cooled 24-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamp. Fish included are two beautiful bosami rainbows in excellent health. Aquarium stand also has ample room for storage. The entire set-up is less than two months old and originally cost me well over $500, I have to sell by the 30th because I am moving. Don’t miss this amazing deal, make an offer. The pictures are from before the plants, fish and substrate were added, the tank looks absolutely amazing now!

$225 OBO - Must be able to pick up from LA area

Attachments

• img_1011_195.jpg
    img_1011_195.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 68
  • img_1012.jpg
    img_1012.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 85
I am moving at the end of the month because I just broke up with my live-in girlfriend. I need the cash and I don't need the trouble of two tanks right now.

rubysoho said:
sorry to hear about your troubles... wish you lived on my side of the country

Thanks pal, its a rough time but I'm doing all right. Just trying to make things a little easier on myself.

$175 OBO now, but I am selling the Flourish and the CO2 system separatley. I got two otos for the tank now too.

Yeah, Petco finally got them in. Those little guys went straight to work too, I'm a big oto fan now :D

well... ive tried petco once. i bought 4.. they all died and took one of my origional otos too. im waiting for them to go on sale again. 99 cents :). save 50 cents

They had 5 so I bought all of them. I really hope none die, who knows how long I'll have to wait for them again :roll:

Back
Top Bottom