For Sale: 125 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wut r the tank dimensions and is 300 for tank and stand....and does canopy come with stand

Yes,it all goes for 300,,
tank is 72x18x22...canopy is not the greatset,,just something i threw together to cover things up,but it still goes..Really hope to get this sold

I was curious if ud be willing to deliver it for a lil xtra I live in wheeling WV just south of pittsburgh...6 ft tank won't fit in my car lol

Edit* would u be willing to drop the price if I just wanted the tank and does it come with any extras like heater or filter

I was curious if ud be willing to deliver it for a lil xtra I live in wheeling WV just south of pittsburgh...6 ft tank won't fit in my car lol

Edit* would u be willing to drop the price if I just wanted the tank and does it come with any extras like heater or filter
No extras ,,i will sell just the tank for $225 ,sorry,no delivery

Ppl want it.. its just u need to find someone within like 75 miles of u to make it worth it which is making it difficult sorry

FTMMWS said:
somebody must want to upgrade,,or just another set-up..what happen to the people who wanted it:ermm:

You put it up on Craigslist already right?
I'm sure someone would've bought it from there

Yeah i guess,,but heck, i drove 6 hours round trip for my 280...
I guess i'm just wondering where the few people who PM'd went ??

Its on 3 different CL listings within 100 miles of my tiny town,,
Really thought it was a fair price too..

Back
Top Bottom