For Sale: ~15+ African Cichlids all sizes, at least 1 breeding pair & 55 Gallon Setup-SoCal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MTWiley

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Putting together a new reef tank and I want to take down some of my other tanks, the first one to come down is going to be my African Cichlids tank.

I'm willing to sell all together or part out but if parting out I need to sell the livestock first.

$1/each African Cichlids range in size from half inch to about 4 or 5 inches.

$50 - Tank - 55 Gallons - 48" long not sure on depth and width( I think 12 wide and 21 high, but I'll measure and take some pictures when I get home.)
$20 - Lights - 48" Corallife Freshwater T5 Fixture
$100 - Filter - Eheim 2026 & 1 extra of each pad.
$30 - 30 Cichlid Stones
$1/each - Plastic plants
$15 - Eheim Jager TruTemp 150 Watt Fully Submersible Heater

$200 takes it all including the fish.

How much would the light fixture be to 91744?
Also what is your stock list?

They're mostly mbuna, I'm not sure on their exact species or names, but I'll try my best to identify them for you as many as I can.

Going off of the species chart here

1 x L. caeruleus
1 x M. auratus
1 x M. estherae

Different source:
2 x 2 x Gephyrochromis acei
1 x Pseudotropheus zebra "cobalt blue"

I can take some pictures when I get home if you'd like? Might not be home until Monday though.

MTWiley said:
Sounds good to me, I'd be more than happy to ship them to you. I'll post some pictures and if there are any you're interested in let me know and I'll get a quote on shipping from an LFS.

I'm really interested in most of the ones you told me about already
Once you get a quote let me know the shipping
Please hold these fish your me :)

I'm really interested in most of the ones you told me about already
Once you get a quote let me know the shipping
Please hold these fish your me :)

I just got off the phone w/ my LFS and they were saying it would depend on how many boxes(fish) you wanted but it broke down to about $50/box and he said 20 fish was about 2 boxes. I can check with the other LFS and see if any of them can give a better price.

MTWiley said:
I just got off the phone w/ my LFS and they were saying it would depend on how many boxes(fish) you wanted but it broke down to about $50/box and he said 20 fish was about 2 boxes. I can check with the other LFS and see if any of them can give a better price.

You can't ask USPS?
They ship for like 12ish I think?

MTWiley said:
I can check with USPS, but would need to get packing materials etc and haven't packed/shipped myself before.

It's only a couple minutes away lol
I can even pay you for delivery?

That's about an hour drive each way and something like 42 miles each way. My work reimburses me for my mileage at the federal rate of $0.51 x 84 = $42.81 and that's just mileage not my time and I work for about double that an hour. If you'd like to pick them up you're more than welcome to, but I don't really think me delivering it would be cheaper.

MTWiley said:
That's about an hour drive each way and something like 42 miles each way. My work reimburses me for my mileage at the federal rate of $0.51 x 84 = $42.81 and that's just mileage not my time and I work for about double that an hour. If you'd like to pick them up you're more than welcome to, but I don't really think me delivering it would be cheaper.

Oh :eek:
That's not cheaper >.<
Well let's see how much shipping priority would be then

Back
Top Bottom