For Sale: 150g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingKoupe

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Selling my 150g complete with sump, stand, canopy, power heads, reef octopus skimmer, over 150pds of live rock, 2 reactors, $1500/Bo minus lights.

Selling my 150g complete with sump, stand, canopy, power heads, reef octopus skimmer, over 150pds of live rock, 2 reactors, $1500/Bo minus lights.

Price dropped $1000-need to sell ASAP minus power heads.

I don't think you're going to have that much luck selling that whole thing as a set but maybe if you broke up every thing and individually priced it you would have a lot better chance to sell most of the stuff.

I don't think you're going to have that much luck selling that whole thing as a set but maybe if you broke up every thing and individually priced it you would have a lot better chance to sell most of the stuff.

True, taking offers on seperate pieces, the fishes have to go first. Thanks

Hi there! I am near Orlando and would like some more specifics. What kind of fish do you have for sale and what is the size and model of the skimmer and the reactors? Do you have the pumps for the reactors?

Thanks

Still for sale, need to get rid of fishes before braking the tank down separately, thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom