2 Canister Filters and Overflow Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noteworthy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hola!

I'm not using these filters or box so I'm gonna ship them off.

I have a cpr like overflow box rated for 600 gph. It has been used about two months. You will need something like an aqualuft pump for 10 bucks at bigalsonline. This pump will prime it if you lose power. I never had an overflow problem with this unit. There is an open 1" pvc pipe on the bottom of it glued. You need to buy a slip 1" ball valve and connections to your sump. Probably about $5 in pvc or hose to hook it up to your sump.

This is a link to the same unit but NOT MY overflow. This is someone else who is selling the same thing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2006-Model-...ryZ46310QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

I'm willing to let it go for $25 shipped. About half the price of the link if youj count their shipping.

The two canister filters are fluval. Models 204 and 304. I have all the connectors for the 304 but the 204 has just the hoses... it is missing the strainer intake and out put connection to the hose. I did turn on the 304 and 204 and they both moved water. All sponges and filters have been thrown away.

Fluval 304 - 40 shipped
Fluval 204 - 30 shipped

I'll ship both for $55.

All sales final. Like I said... I turned these on and they did move water fine but personally I prefer my cascade 700 canister. So it stays and these two will be sold off.

bump bump bump

I also have a cascade 700 canister filter.. so.. three canister filters.... entertain me with reasonable offers. Bulk buy or just each one individually.

I would like 45 for the cascade 700 but I'll ship both out for 60. You can PM me decent offers and I might consider it but I figure it will be 15 to ship out these units.. maybe 20 for both.

I can ship out the fluval 204 (no hoses), fluval 304 w/ hoses, and the cascade 700 w/hoses for $65.

lol overflow is sold... no one asks about it for two weeks.. then this weekend I have 4 people ask about it.. overflow is no longer available :)

Possible buyer on the cascade 700 for 50 shipped...

I can sell the two fluvals 304 and 204 for... 40 shipped.
The 304 has hoses and connectors.. the 204 has no hoses.

Still have the cascade 700.. waiting to see if buyer is coming through.

Both 304 and 204 are sold!

Back
Top Bottom