200g reef setup in easter PA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamal-188

Aquarium Advice Addict
Selling my 200g Oceanic Reef Ready setup. It was running less than 6 months and is in great condition. Everything that is in the picture is included, I'll do my best to explain everything. There are no scratches, chips etc as far as I can tell in the main tank. It measures 84x24x25. The tank has one overflow in the back right corner but it was custom made with a large 2.5" hole in the overlow as a drain. The back of the tank is drilled twice and plumbed up as returns. A 75g oceanic sump is included that is drilled in the bottom left corner and plumbed up to the return pump(4MDQSXC) I figured it was doing about 1100gph return at that head pressure. From the 75g sump a smaller pump pushes water into the 56g fuge. Water goes aroudn teh divider and drains back into the sump via two drilled holes in the side. There are 2x65w PC bulbs above the fuge for macro growth. Stand and canopy are homemade. They are decent looking but I'm sure you would want to finish/enclose the bottom of the tank if you wanted to put it in your living room. This setup worked extremly well keeping various SPS, LPS, Clams, Softies, Fish etc... but my fiancee and I purchased a house and this tank will not fit.

I have a bunch of LR that used to be in the tank. It has just been sitting in a tub of SW for a couple months now so it's probalby not live but I can throw it in for the price of the setup. It's probably close to 100lbs

Please check out the pictures below, I tired to draw how the setup operates but don't be afraid to ask questions I"m asking $1075 for everything(the tank itself was that much and It's basically brand new). I also have several salt buckets of sand that you are welcome to take with you. I have a current 1/3 hp chiller I was using on the system for $550 as well as a few other things I"m sure. Skimmer was already sold but I could get a good deal on an ASM if you want one.

img_657568_0_2582a0f72231410da9109c8b431e417e.jpg

img_657568_1_0639ec0bec5873e512089f2bc5b2e515.jpg

Fishboy-from-NY said:
Let me know if this is still available? I maybe interested in purchasing it.

Sorry, a little late here but it is stil for sale. Getting married this saturday so things have been a little hectic :)

Back
Top Bottom