3 types Macros (spagetti, feather grape) with lots of Pods!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrrrkva

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am selling big bags of caulerpa, they are filled with pods. I have lots of positive feedback on ebay. I am selling for $12 plus priority shipping. $1 if you want a heatpack. If you local, no shipping of course, and trades are welcomed

Hey mrrkva, email me. babykohl AT bellsouth DOT net I need some for my 155gal
like 2 bags should do it. How do you want payment?

I'm wanting a bag for myself, please contact me I have pm'd you and email'd you. I have paypal acct setup and waiting for your response.

ok, I just got your email & shot you 1 back asking how much is shipping :roll: . Guess I should have read this first. :lol:

G3750 and justmy2cents
Items shipped just before 3. (latest shipment so its not sitting at the PO all day) Should be there Wedsn. or thurs.

Got mine today. :D My wife said " you paid almost 20 bux for grass and algae" :roll: Well they just don't understand sometimes (I mean people that don't do alot with sw aquariums). Anyway got it ewverything looks fine. placed it at the bottom of my tank with a peice of lr rubble on it. I'll seperate it later so I can get some in my 26 also. :D

I just float mine, but the grape and the feather will attach to rocks. Just put a small rock on top of it and it will stick to it. Glad you guys like it!! Usually ship out alot more than I have gotten when I place an order.

Back
Top Bottom