30 Gal SaltWater Set up SALE!!! EbAY <-

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr.5150

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey do any of u guys think this is a cool deal??? I have gotten no replys and i'm just wondering is it because its too much? Im selling in san jose or to anyone close to that area....I have spent well over $1000 on this whole thing and i just want a little back before i say good bye to it for good....Any input would be great...THANKS

it's deffintely a good deal.. but i think you're not getting any response because it's pickup only. You've limited yourself to that area and also some folks don't want to make a face to face transaction (believe it or not). Of course you don't have much of a choice on making it a pickup only. There's just too much to ship and you'd have to try and make sure the LR survived to some degree. You could perhaps offer to deliver within a certain distance if you have a decent sized vehicle... sorry, hope you sell! (I'm on the east coast so I can't help ya there :wink: )

i do feel its a little expensive for a whole setup... i know you must have invested a LOT... god knows ie invested way more than 400 in my 30g tank.. and its still less than 3 months old... but i try to be a bargain hunter... again im not saying its a bad deal...

just that ive seen some better deals ... but most of them were on the cheapie recycler...

i wish you very much luck... with both your sale and your move.

Back
Top Bottom