30 gallon complete setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottw68TN

Aquarium Advice FINatic
30 gallon tank
1 wood stand
1 light / lid
1 heater
1 170 penguin biowheel filter will supply brand new filter and biowheel
2 inches of substrate if wanted
1 river bank rock background
1 oscar if wanted or not. Getting a little big for it anyway.

Location is Nashville
Make offer
shipping can be dicussed but may make transaction expensive and not worth your time. Area code 37115 if you want to calculate.

around what would you want for set-up - not fish-- i can have it picked up my sister lives in franklin. also is the stand the kind that has doors???

Sorry, it doesn't have the doors but a second tank the same size or smaller will fit on the bottom shelf. The local fish store that sells used setups (The Fish Bowl) charge about 200.00 for this size setup. I would say I can cut that in half to 100.00. If I'm skewed on value let me know.

Scott if spellweaver9 don't want it maybe we can meet halfway between Athens and Nashville. :D

If she doesn't want it, Not a problem! Cookeville too far for you? I would be coming from goodlettsville.
You wanting the oscar too?
20.00 bucks more and I'll give you a brand new in the box 330 filter instead of the 170 if you want it.

go ahead justmy2cents sounds like a good deal, but husband told me to wait. christmas is just around the corner--i must be getting a aquarium--haha thanks anyway scottw68tn. :D

pics are uploaded into gallery I'm in the chat room if you want to hammer this out!
Go to top of page hit chat.

Got to say I'm very happy with my purchase :D . Although I think I left some planks in Scotts car :roll: , for the bottom lol

Ah the planks! actually there are no true planks for the setup just a couple 1x4s I cut to size. And yes they were in the trunk of my car. No loss though they weren't even stained / sealed. Hope the salt tank works out!

That's ok, I just bought the 46 gal bow front I wanted and my daughter is going to buy the 30 gal from me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom