For Sale: 300gal reef tear down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TonyEnr

Aquarium Advice Regular
Buddy of mine is looking to tear down his 300 gallon reef. Looking to start new. Soo all his contents (rock and corals and lights) are up for grabs. As of right now he's asking 700$ or his lights and their controllers. Prices are negotiable. He has at least 300 lbs of Fiji / Tatoka rock mixed in the tank; majority encrusted with corals. Corals consist of sps(acros,montis, etc), lps(hammers, blastos, etc), and softies(zoas, leathers, etc). Tank is stuffed. So give me a shout and Ill turn you over to him. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398180246.206644.jpg

I'm not actually sure of the gph of his sump pumps..he has two, one from an regular sump with life rock and skimmer and another is a refugium. Just to be clear too, he's only selling the contents I the tank (rock, coral) also the lights. He's still using the tank and what not.

He's located in Woodbury, New Jersey. And you could contact him about that. (856) 220-8128 I'm just the middle man lol he's not very computer oriented.

Back
Top Bottom