46g Bow Front and mics for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Poppy828

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
46g Bow Front
Used for 5 months as a reef setup, this All Glass aquarium has not cracks, comes with Oak stand. I also have (1) 125 wet/dry that was used for this tank, along with several heaters, 36" light fixture with a 2 month old 50/50 bulb.

Also for sale.......

(1) 125 wet/dry with 3 holes drilled and 1" bulkheads fitted installed

Will have available once canopy is complete (should be this week) (1) Corallife Aqualight 2x96w Power Compact light fixture I used this for the above mentioned 46g tank. The fixture is just shy of 5 months old. Powered up 3rd week of August 04'. It has the built in moon led's with legs. Measures 36" long.

Best Offer on all items. Willing to deliver for a small charge within reasonable miles from Naperville, IL. Please email me for pics.

Thank you for your time.

Todd
todd@toddhornsby.com
630-669-0692

In my haste to list these items, I forgot to mention that I also have a Remora Pro skimmer for sale. The collection cup is cracked, however it does not leak and in no way takes away from the performance of this great skimmer.

Best Offer

T

Will ship everything except the tank and stand unless you want to make the arrangements for it.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Todd

I was looking to get $150 for the tank and stand together. Meeting may be an option depending on my availability. Let me know what else if anything you are interested in.

Thanks for your time,

Todd

well I think it is a good deal although here in town I can get a tank setup (46g bow with stand and tops and lights for 185.00 and I dont have to worry abotu driving half way to IL to get it.. although I will keep u in mind.. thx though..

now how much for the wet/dry

Dave

If you can get that setup for the price mentioned...I would jump all over it. I looked long and hard for mine and at that time the best even on the web was $239.

The wet/dry's.....

with bulkheads.....$75
without bulkheads...$65

Thanks for your time,

Todd

ok the wet dry I would be SUPER interested in can u get a pic for me.. I am in Michigan and would be interested in buying this say this weekend depending on what the pic shows me and how much for shipping to 49509

Dave

Yep. Sorry about that. I come into fish stuff every now and then through my business, if I can get a hold of another remora, I will PM you.

Todd

Back
Top Bottom