For Sale: 4ft aquatlantis aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phatpaul

Aquarium Advice Freak
Lovely 4ft aquarium in beach and silver. The glass has a slight blue tint to enhance the colour of your fish. Comes with an external filter and air pump but no heater. Can chuck in about 8 kilos of amethyst gravel which cost me just over £50. Have a look at my photo gallery. That is the tank I'm selling and in some of the pictures you can see the gravel. The tank is empty and clean and ready to go. Pm me if you interested. I want £250 for the setup many thanks

Ah sorry I live in Folkestone, Kent which is based in england

How do I find the photos of the tank unless you could email them for me if poss if so let me know and I'll send you my email address, also what's your best price, thank you from Jennie

Take a quick look at my photos the tank in the pictures is the one for sale. If you give me your email address when I get home tonight I will send you some more pictures of the tank it self. Err price wise I would like as close to £250 I can get but have a look at the photos and feel free to make me an offer

I'm sorry but I can't find how you do look at someone's photos (I'm a bit thick) email me at kiamose@yahoo.co.uk I can just about manage that as it goes to my iPhone and iPad and does it all for me. Nice and simple. Just like me.

Lol ok no probs. I get home around 6ish so I will sort them for you then

Hi iv sent an email hope the pics help I can get more if needed

phatpaul said:
Lovely 4ft aquarium in beach and silver. The glass has a slight blue tint to enhance the colour of your fish. Comes with an external filter and air pump but no heater. Can chuck in about 8 kilos of amethyst gravel which cost me just over £50. Have a look at my photo gallery. That is the tank I'm selling and in some of the pictures you can see the gravel. The tank is empty and clean and ready to go. Pm me if you interested. I want £250 for the setup many thanks

Some pics of the tank

Attachments

• image-2551230364.jpg
    image-2551230364.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 192
  • image-2926164900.jpg
    image-2926164900.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 188
  • image-4153183582.jpg
    image-4153183582.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 188
Back