For Sale or trade: 5 STUNNING GALAXY RASBORA or CELESTIAL PEARL DANIO CPD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PC1

Aquarium Advice Freak
These are probably some of the nicest Rasboras you'll ever own. It is very uncommon to find these in the pet industry, yet, a very easy and resilient fish to keep that live ideally in schools. A perfect community fish especially for smaller aquariums
What we have here is 5 BEAUTIFUL Celestial Pearl Danios. You are getting 5 of these great little fish total. They will be shipped in a Kordon Breather bag inside of a styro lined labled box. Shipping will be $11 for Priority or $35 for overnight. Standard DOA applies...Pic of unopened bag within 30 min of delivery. If your temp is over 90 Priority has no guarantee only guarantee with overnight for higher temp areas. Most of the time priority is fine unless you are in the 100's (Remember HOLD AT POST OFFICE is a free option and will keep them off the mail truck.)
$15 for 5 I have 3 groups available right now.
img_2066963_0_b634de71c2120e694b5c2feb646c373a.jpg

img_2066963_1_e8effc3570ccd66fc2c45da04fe8eae0.jpg

img_2066963_2_fd46cab75607b3234ebb3d05ba472dd7.jpg

Standard DOA applies...Pic of unopened bag within 30 min of delivery. If your temp is over 90 Priority has no guarantee only guarantee with overnight for higher temp areas. Most of the time priority is fine unless you are in the 100's (Remember HOLD AT POST OFFICE is a free option and will keep them off the mail truck.)

I will consider. Do you know how old the fish are? And did you raise them yourself or are they from a fish store? And will you guarantee that the fish are healthy?

I have had these for a month. Imported them directly myself, they are super healthy. only 2 groups left

I'm starting a new freshwater tank soon, a 30 gallon planted. I still have to cycle the tank and get a couple more supplies. Can you hold a group for me until I'm ready for them? I would like some.

I'm starting a new freshwater tank soon, a 30 gallon planted. I still have to cycle the tank and get a couple more supplies. Can you hold a group for me until I'm ready for them? I would like some.

Sorry I can't hold them

Back
Top Bottom