For Sale: 55 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KeeperOfFish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have a 55 gallon tank for sale since I decided I wanted a biocube instead if this so it comes with the tank, stand, heater, gravel, some decorations, light, and a hydrometer. Wanting 200$ OBO. I live in the Garland, TX. Thanks. I can also piece the things out but shipping for the tank and stand is not possible too big.

KeeperOfFish said:
Have a 55 gallon tank for sale since I decided I wanted a biocube instead if this so it comes with the tank, stand, heater, gravel, some decorations, and a hydrometer. Wanting 200$ OBO. I live in the Garland, TX. Thanks

I wouldn't mind having the tank. Is shipping an option. I live in harlingen Texas

o.jonathan.o said:
I wouldn't mind having the tank. Is shipping an option. I live in harlingen Texas

Thanks for your interest but sorry shipping isnt an option. But if there's something you specifically want from it I can piece it out.

How long do you think you will have the tank and what is the hydrometer

o.jonathan.o said:
How long do you think you will have the tank and what is the hydrometer

Until someone makes an offer and definitely wants it and it's been up for grabs for about a week so maybe another week. And hydrometer measures water salinity and it's an instant ocean brand hydrometer.

No none here's a pic...the filters in the pic were broken when I got the tank and I forgot it comes with an airpump.

Attachments

• image-409235621.jpg
    image-409235621.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 125
KeeperOfFish said:
No none here's a pic...the filters in the pic were broken when I got the tank and I forgot it comes with an airpump.

Very nice. I was hopeing it would be a long tank. What's the dementions on it

Well I wont be making a trip that way for awhile but if you still have it by then I'm more than willing to buy it

Back
Top Bottom