55g long /w 4x96watt orbit PC light with moon lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
hi i have a 55g long tank and stand. minior blimishs no scrachs on glass and stand is in great shape also. to go with it i have a 4x96watt orbit PC light with moon lights
the light need a new bulbs and lens cover that can be bought at any hardware store. just got to get a peice of plexy glass and get them to cut it for u. my old lens had lots of SW spray on it and when i took it out to clean it shatered :( but alls good the light works wonderfull. i also have a CPR wet-dry filter that needs a new overflow and bio balls. i have a pump that worked great in it. its a 17 high out put water pump. i forget the name of it but its still in good shape also. all of this is only about 2 years old. i have cleaned all the equipment and its seting in my room waiting for a new owner. i will not ship or split up any of this. if u want pictures i will be more then glad to snap a few and post on here.

i have alot of money in this set up but i am not looking to get it all back. i am just looking for some extra money to add some new stuff to my new 30g reef tank
$300 OBO or will trade for a new mag drive 950 water pump and top off system. and bucket of reef crystals. :)

Back
Top Bottom