56 Gallon High Tech Freshwater (Entire Setup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarlilesiu

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am going to be upgrading my current setup to a 150 gallon reef, and due to limited space, need to rehome my existing set up. The tank has been established for 4 years and is as stable as any tank will be. Be advised, this is a high-tech planted freshwater setup. A list of associated equipment is listed below.

- Perfecto 56 gallon column (30"W x 18"D x 24"H)
- Perfecto Stand (See photograph)
- Small sized brown gravel (Currently in Tank)
- Assortment of live plants (Not all plants included in photo are available)(Plants have been neglected recently and look a little rough but will bounce right back)
-3 Amazon Swords
-Java Moss
-Dwarf Sag
-Red Tiger Lotus
-Dwarf Hairgrass
-Val
- A bunch of dry ferts
- Micro ferts CSM+B (Mix with water to be similar to flourish)
- Pottasium Sulfate
- Phosphate
- Nitrate
- Fish stock needs to stay with their home
- (2) large true simease algea eaters
- (12) Red Tail Tetras
- (2) Large Australian Rainbows
- (5) Dwarf Rainbows (Blue)
- (1) shrimp (I see him every once in a while, but haven't for a while. When the tank is tore down we might find him)
- 2 Large pieces of submerssed drift wood
- 1 Small piece of submerssed drift wood
- Multiple rocks for ledging and decoration
- Box full of other small equipment and supplies

As stated, this is a high tech freshwater planted setup so you should know what this equipment is and does before attempting to keep this tank.

Equipment not included are:

*** Filter ***
*** CO2 Tank ***
*** Light ***

I will NOT seperate or piece out this tank. Please don't ask. I want to give the buyer all of the items listed avove and don't want to deal with multiple buyers wanting small parts or specific items.

Pick up of the aquarium is on the buyer (Pick Up Only). You will need to bring some large rubber maid tubs to keep the stock in during transit. The buyer will also need to bring sufficient people to lift the tank and move it.

I have a siphon and can help drain the water and assist in packing up the system, but the moving needs to be taken care of by the buyer.

Price OBO - $600.00 (REDUCED)

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

img_1063311_0_566961dad5ec6c63511edfbeb8019ce2.jpg

img_1063311_1_3c1e07548a003d526b818a762848c911.jpg

Last edited:
If i was in chicago i might grab at this but the missing CO2 tank and light makes a serious damper on things. Sure you won't peice it out? Because i would love those rainbows and siamese alage eaters.

Sorry, no. I don't want to be trying to arrange pick-ups and shipping for hundreds of different items to different people. I don't have time to do that. If I get no buyer for the entire setup, the aquarium store that I purchased the new tank from has agreed to buy all live stock and plants. I will drain the aquarium and put into storage.

Back
Top Bottom