72G Bow COMPLETE reef setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

austinsdad

Aquarium Advice Addict
All you need is a pump for the 8w UV and a return hose, all else is included for a complete setup - - with a new AGA tank and pine stand.

72g Reef Ready Tank & stand still in box, 20g tall sump, 800gph subm pump, 4x65 Current USA PC Orbit lighting, Top Fathom 100 skimmer w/pump, 8w UV sterilizer, 24" HOB Aquafuge and pump, 200w heater, 2 Maxijet powerheads, & Oceanic glass top & eggcrate covers (home made). The whole set up is included - except those 2 small items I mentioned above.

Will throw in a complete 20g quarantine tank set up - Skilter 250 HOB skimmer, heater, fluorescent light and cover.

Got one more special surprise if you can meet my price of $900. I'm pretty firm on that. The special surprise is worth more than $200 and is quality stuff.

If you live close enuf, I'll also help with setup.

After I listed the price, I tried to "pull the string back" but it was too late. I'll honor this price at this site, but when I post it elswhere it'll be more like $1,000 with the bonus surpise included.

4' wide. 18" front to back and about 24" tall I think. I'm being lazy right now (acutlly warming Easter dinner), but look up 72g fish tank. It's standard.

i dont know if u want to seperate some of the stuff out but im interested in the orbit lighting.. i also live in maryland and the fathom skimmter.. let me know

I will. Just did the complete setup on Craig's list. I'll see how it goes for the 7 days it runs, but I definitely will get back to you to letcha know either way.

Back
Top Bottom