75 Gal complete reef in Virginia - Will post on ebay soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
As much as it pains me to do this I must admit I dont have the free time to properly care for two of my tanks. The best thing to do for the tanks is to offer them to someone whom will be able to take more care of them than I currently can due to the amount of time I have. I will be posting these on ebay soon if no one is interested.

75 gal reef
- Standard 75 gal tank with thick glass and no center brace
- Stand
- 440W VHO lighting
- Two Icecap 660 ballasts (one working and one supposedly not working more on that below)
- Wet/Dry filter
- Mag 7.5
- SQWD return manafold
- 5 gal auto top off
- 3-4" DSB
- 100+lbs of live rock
- 2 200W heaters
- 2 802 Hagen powerheads
- Hang on U tube overflow
- Many soft corals (see photos linked)
- Yellow Tang
- Flame angel
- Black damsel

I will help packup the tank and if you live close even help with the unloading and setting back up if my schedule permits. This can not be shipped nor can I deliver the system as I do not have a truck.

I would like to sell this as a complete setup. I got the tank, stand and light canpy used a few years ago. When I got the setup I got two Ice cap ballsts but the person whom sold it to me told me one did not work. I have not tried to power the second ballst up but I am told you can send it off to Ice cap for repair faily inexpensivly.

Complete Setup $550

Please reference my most recent set of photos from the following link. These photos where from Sept but the tank looks the same. If you need current pics I can take a few tonight.

http://www.photolocker.net/gallery.php?u=fishfreek&g=Sept-05-75-Gal-Update

Hey,

I would love the 75 GAL reef setup. If it is possible, my wife and I would like to see the setup to be sure. If we like it, we can pay $500 for the setup, and I do have a pickup truck to move it. I might ask for some help with the setup, but maybe I can handle it. I guess it depends on what I need to do, since Ive never done that before.

My 44 Hex is doing great and the 75 would fit in out living room (we hope)
If you get this today or tomorrow, can you call me at my home 540-XXX-XXXX or wireless 540-XXX-XXXX, so we can come and see all of it.

Thanks,

Eric

It was great talking with you and look forward to meeting up with you tommorow. I did edit out the phone numbers you posted just for privacy sake. I have them from the email anyway.

MAN, THATS A SMOKIN DEAL.i knew someone would jump on that. i was going to drive from ga to pick up. :/

I got the 80 still Dorian. Altough I really feel best if folks can see it before they commit to it.

Back
Top Bottom