For Sale: 90 gallon full setup for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cylt69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
90 gallon acrylic tank w/overflow setup for sale. Tank needs minor resealing at top corners Included stand, iwaki 40 pump, wetdry, lifeguard canisters (mechanical,chemical,UV), small protein skimmer, stand and hood with icecap ballast/VHO lighting. Located in Miami FL. $250 obo.

No. Just the equipment. All live stock was transferred to my new 220. If you are in the area and ever want to trade frags, mushrooms, etc. Let me know.

I'm in Florida. Figures I just bought my third tank and can't get another. (well anytime soon) LOL

Good deal...

I discovered the bottom of the tank also needs repair while cleaning it. Asking price is really for the equipment but no longer want the tank and furniture either.

Attachments

• image-2374009439.jpg
    image-2374009439.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 209
Pics

Attachments

• image-4254894746.jpg
    image-4254894746.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 179
  • image-1753654724.jpg
    image-1753654724.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 166
  • image-2589118695.jpg
    image-2589118695.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 167
what kind of repair does it need?
I live in Orlando FL

Some seams have come apart but acrylic is not as simple as glass. You need Acrylic adhesives that can be tricky. Not sure on what the level of difficulty to repair is. A plastics company maybe can repair it.

hmmm... never delt with acrylic before, sorry
Did you put ur tank on craigslist? I'm sure someone wants it, sounds like a good deal to me (if you like acrylic)

Yeah. Tried that but it is so shady. Kinda freaks me out. Lol. Going to try the local news paper. Also did the flyer online. That little system ran pretty smooth. Moved up to a 220.

Yeah. Tried that but it is so shady. Kinda freaks me out. Lol. Going to try the local news paper. Also did the flyer online. That little system ran pretty smooth. Moved up to a 220.

well, so far I had a good experience with craigslist (found a house for rent and a cat LOL), but of course you have to always be aware of fraud and never go anywere alone.
I would give it a try, there are lots of ppl giving their aquarium away there

GOOD LUCK

Back
Top Bottom