90G reef, live rock, corals, fish, got to go.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erok7620

Aquarium Advice Activist
I hate to say it but I have to get rid of everything. I have to move and cant take it with me. I'm sure someday when things are more stable I will get back into it. I cant tell you guys how big of help you have all been over the last few years and how much I appreciate this site. Here is my craigslist add, I live in springfield il and not really wanting to ship anything but I'll consider it.
Thanks,
Eric

Due to a pending move I must sell all of my Aquarium supplies and livestock. I will sell all individually or all of it as one package.
90 Gallon Glass aquarium with stand.
120lbs high grade live rock. Mostly Figi and Marshall, covered in coraline.
Hamilton Technologies 2x175w Metal Halide 2x65w CF w/ballasts lighting fixture
2 hydor koralia powerheads #2 and #3
1 penguin powerhead
Emperor 280 filter
Coralife PureFlo II 4Stage RO/DI water purifier
Seaclone 100 Skimmer
300w Visatherm Heater
10gallon quarantine tank w/heater, filter, light, powerhead.
Many accessories like nets, Mag Floats, buckets, test kits, Food,etc..
Multiple corals including: Taro Tree, Frogspawn,Star Polyps, Finger Leather, mushrooms, zooanthids, Candycane, Brain, Montipora, Acro, And a few others Im not even sure about.
Fish: Yellow Tang, Percula Clown, Blue Tang, Blue Damsel, Chromis, Engineer Goby.
I also have a few starfish, shrimp, snails, and hermit crabs I may or may not be able to get out the tank.

Unless I get a buyer to buy all of it I will need to sell my fish, corals, and live rock first before selling the tank, lighting, etc. So if you are interested in the equipment there may be a wait until I can find a new home for the animals.

Send me serious offers for any or all items. I will email pics on request.
edennis201@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom