For Sale: A big mess o' plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jetajockey

come get me tang police!
So I've been cleaning up my new planted tank setup and I have a ton of plants that I no longer have a use for.

Most of this is hygro tiger (left side of pic) but there are also 3-4 stems of wisteria, anacharis, along with some other random bits and bobs.

There's likely to be duckweed and salvinia minima (if you want more let me know, I can throw it in no charge) in there as well as a small amount of algae.

This is enough plants to literally fill up a 20g tank, and these are all low demand plants so you don't need a special setup.

I will also include about a cup of java moss.

Price? $20

Shipping? $3 for first class, $7 for priority. US only.

Are these still available? I'm having a hard time determining what all is there with your supplied photo...

That's why its a big mess lol. Nah it's long gone but I can put something together for you if you want. I have a few rcs also if you were interested. Shipping should be like 6 bucks and only take a day.

RCS as in red crystal shrimp or red cherry shrimp? I hate how the abbreviations are interchangeable... Technically, cherry shrimp should be CRS, but people sometimes get them confused. What I really want is crystal reds, but they are (1) expensive and (2) more sensitive and I don't want to accidentally kill them.

I consider myself a pretty advanced aquarium owner, but you can never learn EVERYTHING, so there's always loopholes that things can go wrong.

1. Are they crystal or cherry shrimp?
2. You said $6 for shipping, but how much for the actual shrimp?
3. Do you have males and females? I'm interested in breeding them to grow my population.

Also, if you could check out the thread I just put in the inverts section that would be awesome :)

EDIT: I might have actually messed up with my abbreviations above... Is crystal red shrimp CRS and red cherry RCS? They're so confusing!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom