a very unusual trade.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MyCatsDrool

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am willing to trade all of my stock, tanks and equipment for:

a running pontiac fiero...preferrably 1986 GT or SE model with less than 150,000 miles if original engine, lower if rebuilt. No rust on body. I am willing to do quite a bit of work, but it must be at least driveable. Prefer manual transmission.

See my sig for tank listing. Seriously considering this trade.

The first car i ever owned and bought with all the money i saved throughout my childhood was a fiero. A 1986 red fiero GT. and i loved that car for years. Until it finally died. And then, i didn't realize how valuable it was to me....i was a cocky youngin. And I didn't know squat about fixing anything, much less a car. Now I know a little and could probably rebuild one with some help if it at least runs.

Big softspot in my heart for this car.

I wanted a Fiero in high school because all the cool kids had them. I envisioned myself driving it and blasting Whitesnake or some other hair band. 8) I ended up saving my money and buying a red 1980 Mustang instead. :? Now, of course, I drive a sensible Jetta.

Good luck in your quest for the Fiero. You must love them an awful lot to trade all your fishie stuff for one.

I understand that completely. I had a '72 Dodge Dart Swinger for a few years, but sold it 'cause I couldn't keep it garaged and running as it should. I sold it to a collector, but I miss that car and think about it often. Got it from my father-in-law, who kept it in tip-top shape....

Good luck on your search, but I hope you don't have to trade yer fishy stuff for it!

It would have to be a really respectable and reputable fishy owner. There'd be some questions =). And I'd want updates on their livelyhoods!

I have seen a few fieros in the local boneyards around here but I haven't seen one for sale in a long time. I have a similar passion for my first "performance" car. I would love to find a mint 84-86 chrysler lazer xt or dodge daytona turbo. I had a fully loaded 85 laser xt and miss it more than any other car I have had. Not to mention my wife and I were dating when I had it.

Back
Top Bottom