Acanthastreas Lord for sale.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a Acanthastreas Lord for sale to a "experienced" reef keeper. Between 60-70 polyps (guessing, probably low) I will count the exact number if anyone is interested. $250

(Going to slide this over to Classifieds since this forum is intended for trades rather than sales. No, trading for money doesn't count :wink: )

Here is a pic. A bad pic I may add. It shrunk up when I moved it to take a pic. It is growing around the rock so you can not see all the polyps. It could really stand to be fragged. Pic is under 10k lighting.

Attachments

• img_0745a_973.jpg
    img_0745a_973.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 27
I have zoos and some bigger acro colonies I need to move. My tank is over populated right now. I have a nice size blue tort. I have a 4" multi branching tri color acro. I have green stghorn acro. I have some 2" purple acro frags. I have a huge 12" multilayer orange monti cap as well. Hard part would be shipping some of these.

BTW, is that a leapard wrasse? I was looking for one of those and heard they are very delicate.

If you decide to Frag that puppy let me know as well. I might be able to get a couple dollars to gether for a nice chunk!

Back
Top Bottom