For Sale: Adult white spotted bamboo shark for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gafights

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am looking to sell my adult white spotted bamboo shark. I have two males and they started fighting with each other on a regular basis. So unfortunately I had to remove one. I am located just south of Atlanta Georgia. He is almost full-grown at 27 inches and ready to breed. He tried breeding with a short tailed nurse shark that I had with him. I've had it for over a year and he eats great and has been perfectly healthy. I am asking $295 for him. You can email me at gafights@yahoo.com. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1410478228.073887.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I am looking to sell my adult white spotted bamboo shark. I have two males and they started fighting with each other on a regular basis. So unfortunately I had to remove one. I am located just south of Atlanta Georgia. He is almost full-grown at 27 inches and ready to breed. He tried breeding with a short tailed nurse shark that I had with him. I've had it for over a year and he eats great and has been perfectly healthy. I am asking $295 for him. You can email me at gafights@yahoo.com. View attachment 249765

Back
Top Bottom