Anacharis anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you guys should try this.. it is much prettier when it has been in the tank for awhile than the stuff you see in fish stores.. comes up with much thinner leaves and stems.

:)

how much $ and how much light does it need??

also im planting a 5g with 2.5 wpg (ie 15 watts)so how tall does it get. i dont mean to be a pain im just new to plants.

it gets pretty much as tall as you let it...needs very little light...way below what you have. And knowing Bill, it's probably free. lol

Yes, the plant is pretty hardy. It has no boundaries in terms of growth and it must be trimmed back pretty often. With your equipment, you could have a forest in less than a month. It makes a great background plant...hiding the equipment. :)

jrp1588 said:
And knowing Bill, it's probably free. lol

Nothing is "free" son, I thought you knew that. :wink:

if its true about having a forest in a month ill hook you up
its allways best to keep a chain of good will going

Wow,

I've been on this site now for over 2 months and somehow missed this part of the forum... :( I have very low light (17watt bulb in a 20gallon high) and would really like some of this to fill in the bare spots and keep the nitrAtes down between water changes.

Jchillin, please reply back to this post if you happen to trim more out so those of us that would like some will be notified. Thanks in advance!

justin

Back
Top Bottom