Wanted: Anubias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thomasina

Aquarium Advice Freak
I would like to get some Anubias. I have nana, and nana petite. I really am looking for tall growing plants with good rhizomes on them. If you have a bit of a variety of species, that would really make a good deal. Rather not go through different sellers - cost of shipping goes up that way. I live in zip code 30512. Let me know, PM please and let's make a deal!

I know your looking for plants but I was wandering if you would be willing to sell a piece of your nana petite?

I know your looking for plants but I was wandering if you would be willing to sell a piece of your nana petite?

Hello MM, I would so like to send you some, however I only have two, each with only three leafs. It is hard to find, I understand, but mine are just not big enough to half them. Please understand. Try me in a couple of months?

Ok are you interested in a baby amazon sword by any chance? Mine had sent out a shoot and has 3 growing from it. One is almost ready to snip off.

Back
Top Bottom