Anyone from? CENTRAL FLORIDA. Cat-neutered/declawed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Some of you may know that my Ditzy kitty got out and still hasn't come back. Well in our search for her someone brought a Male neutered and declawed cat to my front door. Well he wasn't my ditzykitty, but i couldn't leave a declawed cat out on his own so i took him in. Now i already have 2 other cats and im not supposed to have more than 2 according to my lease. So i really need to find this guy a good home. Also my cat's really don't like him and he is terrified of them. He needs to go to a home where he can be indoor only... im sure he would eventually get used to my cats... actually he is civil to them now but they still avoid each other. Ive had him for about 2 weeks now, his fur has been groomed and washed, he has absolutely no fleas. If anyone is in the central florida area i can throw in a litter box with a cover and swinging door to go with him. And an autofeeder for dry cat food.
I also have ads on craigslist.org and a found add in the local newspapers in case he belongs to anyone... but i figured i could post on here to... can't hurt, i will do anything to find him a good home because i refuse to take him to an animal shelter where they will just put him down :(

Here are some pics.. If you are from central florida send me a PM and i will give you my phone number and/or email address and we can work out a time to come pick him up.

Attachments

• 94754671749.jpg
    94754671749.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 33
  • grey_cat.jpg
    grey_cat.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 80
  • grey_catt.jpg
    grey_catt.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 73
Back
Top Bottom