Wanted: Anyone in the North Florida/South Georgia area selling SW lps/coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phlex

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im from north florida, Live Oak area to be exact. And if you are from around this area, you know as well as I do, our choices for SW species are very limited. Of course theres places in Jacksonville, Gainesville, and so on, but the closest thing I've got is Valdosta. However all of these stores seem 'Ok', I'd much rather deal with a hobbiest who enjoys their SW creatures, and takes pride in what they have to offer.

So if your from around my area, and would like me to come check out what you might have for sale, feel free to send me a PM, or reply to this thread!

Thanks

Have you checked Tallahassee? I'm not suggesting it, just wondering since I'll be living there in 3 months. It's sad to read that there are crappy SW choices up in north FL when I'm moving there. :lol: Good luck, and keep us updated.

The choices in central florida arent all that great either. I've found maybe 2 stores outta say 20 that are acceptable.

Well if I was to 'name' a few stores in 100 mile range from me.

1.) (best one i've seen so far) Coralogic - Jacksonville (huge selection) all Saltwater
2.) Aquatropics in Gainesville. (fresh and saltwater)
3.) Exotic Fish in Valdosta Ga. (best prices) (fresh and saltwater)

I am in no way saying you 'should' visit any of these, however if you did, I doubt you'd be disapointed.

Back
Top Bottom