anyone willing to sell me some plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have been looking on ebay and i dont like practically any of the plants available. i was looking for some medium to low light plants that people may have trimmings of or are maybe taking them out of there tanks for some reason. i dont really know what all different types of plants are worth but if u are willing to sell me some please respond and tell me what kind of plant it is and how much u want for it. also i dont know how shipping would work but i live just outside of toronto ontario, if u are serious about selling me some plants i will give u my postal code. i am looking for the same kind of plant that i have in in my tank now but i dont know the name of it. i think it is a type of hygro. it is the plant that i have attached to my driftwood, but any other plants are good to. i will be upgrading the light soon to about 1.5 watts per gallon and will be adding co2. thanks in advance

Don't you have any fish stores or petshops in your area? They usually sell all kinds of plants in those stores, and it won't cost you the shipping or duty trying to get it into the country. Most LFS sells plants for about $5 each, and some chain stores, like PetsMart, will sell you bunches for the same price as one plant.

You've been looking in the wrong place. The place to go is Aqua-bid. Take a look at what lowcoaster has.

In the meantime, I am moving this thread to the classifieds forum.

I got ripped off on aquabid. 42 dollars... never got the driftwood. Paypal voted in my favor, but he cleaned out his paypal accounts. Aquabid did nothing for me.

ANyway, i have a big floating wad of watersprite you can have for shipping cost. PM me. I've never mailed plants before.

Attached is a picture of its roots (i thought they were crazy!)

Attachments

• dscn0704_385.jpg
    dscn0704_385.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 22
ya sometimes its like that same with ebay they are all based on honesty in the world i just won a bid on some marimo balls on aquabid and hopefully they come in... sorry for off topic post

Back
Top Bottom