For Sale: Aq Decor: Plastic Plants etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaiofcanada

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Clearing out some boxes and found some aquarium decorations that I no longer need.

I have a couple plastic plants that I used to keep n a fry nursery, some colourful glass marbles, a small greek column, and a small cave.

Free+ the cost of shipping.

Shipping payment via paypal. Post here or send me an email.

Attachments

• P7050002.jpg
    P7050002.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 122
  • P7050003.jpg
    P7050003.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
10530 it is telling me i have to le*-ngthen my message! haha!

ok I will get back to you. If I can fit all of this in a flat rate box it might be as little as $6...I think that I can make it happen :). Let me know what you think.

$6 sounds good to me. let me know. if you need space you could skip the greek columns. these would finish off our bedroom 55gal! then we could add some more fish. we are on an extreme budget so just let me know the final amount. thank you. PM me for payment info.

it's beautiful there! I would love to go back someday. One week was not enough time to spend up there. I lived in Maine for a while and never made it up north enough. The CAT was a great way to get there, just too much for our pockets.

skiweeangel said:
it's beautiful there! I would love to go back someday. One week was not enough time to spend up there. I lived in Maine for a while and never made it up north enough. The CAT was a great way to get there, just too much for our pockets.

Lol yeh love it here the cat is being closed or already is closed down

Back
Top Bottom