For Sale: Aquarium light solarmax HO T5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shamrock13

Aquarium Advice Regular
Selling My Aquarium Light. SolarMax HO2 T5 48" 54w x2 10,000 Daylight Bulb, Actinic Bulb and 8 moonlight LEDs Nothing is wrong with this light. I used it on my 65Gallon tank for about a month and a half and recently decided to upgrade. Store wouldnt take it back. Bought it for $150 asking one $100. Still have original box. Will throw in auto timer with purchase. Also Have 48LBS bucket of instant ocean salt. Makes approx 160gallons, used once and switched to reef crystals. So approx 140gallons worth. Will sell for $15. I live on long island

shamrock13 said:
Selling My Aquarium Light. SolarMax HO2 T5 48" 54w x2 10,000 Daylight Bulb, Actinic Bulb and 8 moonlight LEDs Nothing is wrong with this light. I used it on my 65Gallon tank for about a month and a half and recently decided to upgrade. Store wouldnt take it back. Bought it for $150 asking one $100. Still have original box. Will throw in auto timer with purchase. Also Have 48LBS bucket of instant ocean salt. Makes approx 160gallons, used once and switched to reef crystals. So approx 140gallons worth. Will sell for $15. I live on long island

Hi do you have pictures or bill of sales

Where in long island

In I'm Brooklyn 11204

Thank you

Henry

Back
Top Bottom