Wanted: Aquarium plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mommaof4boys

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I'm looking for Amazon swords, Java Fern, Wisteria, Water Sprite, and/or tall vals. Thank you! :)

I have some amazon swords that I'm selling. I have 5 stems that are developing well. Will sell for $5.00 for all five plus a shipping fee. If you are interested.

Oh also have some Echinodorus angustifolia 'Vesuvius' or Vesuvius corkscrew. Will sell each stem for $1.00 each. I have about 8-10 stems. Let me know if your interested.

I apologize for such a late response to your post! Do you still have the plants available?

I have more than a dozen amazon and argentina swords and lots of anubias and java fern. I can give you the lot for roughly $25 shipped.. the planta are HUGE! leaves and stems are lush green.

I'd say I have roughly a total of 50 stems of amazon sword and 25 stems of argentina swords.

The argentina sworda are a lot taller than the amazons!

I also have onion plant w hich is extremely easy to care for! I have grown 3 roots from 2in. To 2 feet each

My lighting is a dual bulb t5HO Tank size 120 gallon. I am getting rid of all mycplants because I am wanting to transfer my saltwater tank to the 120.

So give me the price YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY.

I AM HAPPY RO WORK WIRH YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO GET RID OF THEM!

(y)

I have more than a dozen amazon and argentina swords and lots of anubias and java fern. I can give you the lot for roughly $25 shipped.. the planta are HUGE! leaves and stems are lush green.

I'd say I have roughly a total of 50 stems of amazon sword and 25 stems of argentina swords.

The argentina sworda are a lot taller than the amazons!

I also have onion plant w hich is extremely easy to care for! I have grown 3 roots from 2in. To 2 feet each

My lighting is a dual bulb t5HO Tank size 120 gallon. I am getting rid of all mycplants because I am wanting to transfer my saltwater tank to the 120.

So give me the price YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY.

I AM HAPPY RO WORK WIRH YOU BECAUSE I WANT TO GET RID OF THEM!

(y)

If no one else is interested in these plants lot buy it all from you.

Allright guys I calculated all the plants in my tank.. I am currently in a deal with mommaof4boys.
So I gave her the price estimate of $83 for the anubias amazon swords and java ferns.. I have well over 60 amazon sword stems and 40 are very large.. the anu ias are around 6inches across and java fern are.... java ferns!! (Small 4 inches)

So if any one is interested then I guess it would have tobeif momma ends up not wanting them. I am posting pics on here for everyone to see tonight. So yeah....

Thanks everyone!

I also have 2 nearly 3 foot onion plants.. very healthy and easy to care for..
Currently in a 30in tall tank.

Allright guys I calculated all the plants in my tank.. I am currently in a deal with mommaof4boys.
So I gave her the price estimate of $83 for the anubias amazon swords and java ferns.. I have well over 60 amazon sword stems and 40 are very large.. the anu ias are around 6inches across and java fern are.... java ferns!! (Small 4 inches)

So if any one is interested then I guess it would have tobeif momma ends up not wanting them. I am posting pics on here for everyone to see tonight. So yeah....

Thanks everyone!

Just keep me posted. A few Large amazons and the large onion plants would be awesome if they're are any left.

Pics of the plants
20130221_224548_HDR_zpse0bd3a2c.jpg Photo by S3Reefer | Photobucket

Onions can go for $28 shipped size ( 2, 3 foot plants)
All Amazon Swords (60-80 stems) for $54 shipped
Anubias without drift wood (4 plants) $35 shipped
Anubias with driftwood (4 plants) $52 shipped
Java fern (1 big, 2 small plants) $20 shipped
Argentina sword (1 medium) $16 shipped
WHOLE LOT!!:
Nano tank lot! $54 shipped
37 gallon lot! With anubias and driftwood, amazon sword, onion, argentina sword, and large java fern! $98 shipped
EVERYTHING I HAVE AND HAVE LISTED: $138 shipped instead of about $190
I have 8 small amazon sword, the big one with 70+ stems, 2 giant onions, 4 anubias,(2 o. Live rock) 3 javafern, and 4 wisteria stems. (Whole lot)

Will you sell the two onion plants and three large amazon swords together or are the swords a package deal only? Theres no way I have the room or need for that many swords

Back
Top Bottom