Aquarium Rock Caves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grottosandfins

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
"I’d like to get some real feedback about my caves from you guys who have cichlids. My kribs love them but I’m just one person. I’m looking to send a rock to a member of this forum. In return, I only ask for your honest assessment. Since (I hope) I will have more than one request, I will wait a week or two and then pull a name out of a hat. I only have a limited number of caves now, so I can only give away one this time. Send your request to me at the e-mail provided below. Don’t forget to include your address and the forum you saw this in. Note that I can only ship within the USA. Thanks!!"

Bart Purcell
www.grottosandfins.com
grottosandfins@aol.com

Since there are so many raffle entries, I decided to give out 5 rocks instead of 2. I will be pulling one name out of the hat each day starting tomorrow. The names will be posted on my website. If I do not have your screen name but I have your e-mail address, I will just send you an e-mail. Your e-mail address will NOT be posted on the web site! If you can then respond to my e-mail with your screen name, I will add it to my web site. Good luck.

I'm sorry. All the winners have been picked. Please visit the web site though. I am going to take a poll on a "large rock" preference. Easier to understand if you drop by the web site.

I would like to further evaluate your product but the pictures are to small for details.

How do you color these artiFISHal rocks? Just the sand in the cement?
As well, do you have to rinse and soak them before putting them into your tank?

What is their texture similar to? (i'm thinking for algae scrubbing-off ability)

This is a really neat idea. Do you ship to canada? How much do they weigh?

(sorry... So many questions)

Last post on this subject. All raffle winner rocks have been shipped and should be receiving them late this week/early next. Thx! :)

Back
Top Bottom