For Sale: Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTFlowerhornLover

Aquarium Advice Freak
Recently had a power outage and lost 17 fish. That being said i need to sell off some tanks. What i have:
(x7-10) 10g bottom drilled tanks
1 fluval chi 5 gallon tank in box
40 gallon long (breeder) tank
1 double bio wheel filter (similar to emperor 400)
Tons of crushed coral and aquarium substrate. I have maybe 3-4 big buckets full.
46 gallon bowfront with hood (hood has crack) no light no filter will add heater
55 gallon tank nothing included
Fluval 405 no media
I have a couple of tetra whisper air pumps rated for up to 100 gallons that come with box.
Please pm me with offers. Please be specific with what items u are interested in thank you!

This will all be local pickup preferred. I will not ship large tanks.

Tanks are bein sold by them selves. If you want to add extras it will cost extras. Id take $60 for the 40g add a penguin 300 bio wheel for $15

Whats the power for the filter? I'm interested in the tank for my turtle but can I put the filter on any tank?

Not sure i used to use it on a 65 gallon tank fir 2 years and it worked great. Never. Changed bio wheels. I think u would be fine atleast using it on 65g or less. But im not 100% certain. Are u anywhere near east hartford, ct?

Back
Top Bottom