For Sale: Assorted T5HO fixtures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_X

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have two 4', eight lamp T5HO fixtures and One 4" four lamp Ho fixture for sale. They are all individually reflected and most come with newer high end lamps.
One of the 8 lamp fixtures is a hydroponics fixture, which means it's wider than the aquarium ones. This will only work over a 120 gallon tank or better. The dims on that fixture are 48 x 24.
The others are standard and will work in any application.
100 a piece for the 8 bulb fixtures and 50 for the 4 bulb. Local pickup only (19030) :D

I think you mean 4' for the 4 bulb one. If not, will you ship it? Lol

I'll ship, but I'm not guaranteeing the bulbs make it. What kind of lamps do you want? I have mostly ati. They have under 3 months use also.

mr_X said:
I'll ship, but I'm not guaranteeing the bulbs make it. What kind of lamps do you want? I have mostly ati. They have under 3 months use also.

I was looking for fw bulbs. Either 6500 k-10000k or those pink bulbs are fine. I was looking at your 4 bulb fixture.

Is there a brand name on the fixture? Would you be able to give me a shipping quote to 60192?

edit-I just realized that ati is pretty much only sw?

Are you considering this over a planted tank, or just to make the tank look better? If just to make the tank look better the ATI lamps would be best for that. If you want to grow plants, I have a few 6500k lamps here also. you could mix those with blues or 12k lamps and still get a decent look.

mr_X said:
Are you considering this over a planted tank, or just to make the tank look better? If just to make the tank look better the ATI lamps would be best for that. If you want to grow plants, I have a few 6500k lamps here also. you could mix those with blues or 12k lamps and still get a decent look.

I am trying to start a heavily planted tank with this. Do you have 3 6500 and 1 12k?

Thanks

Just a few questions before I decide to buy
Is it black? Are there mounting legs or is it supposed to sit on the glass? And how old is the fixture, does it work well? and do you have a picture of it?

George9 said:
I am trying to start a heavily planted tank with this. Do you have 3 6500 and 1 12k?

Thanks

Just a few questions before I decide to buy
Is it black? Are there mounting legs or is it supposed to sit on the glass? And how old is the fixture, does it work well? and do you have a picture of it?

Is it stil for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom