For Sale: Betta tanks, variety of fish food, small heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrage22

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello! First up for sale, I have a used Top Fin mini heater -15 watts. Meant for a 2-10 gallon. What it does is it raises the temp about 5 degrees from what the room's temp is at. If it's in a larger (7-10 gallons) tank it says it will raise it about 4 degrees. $5 Next I have two 2.1 gallon plastic betta tanks. Both are used, I have one with a cover. The one without the cover has a couple small scratches, but nothing that really distracted me, it also comes with rocks as seen in the pictures. These were great for my bettas! The one with cover: $4 Without cover, with rocks: $3 Last, I have a bunch of foods. In picture, there's a bigger bag of basic flake food. Then, top row of pic (left to right)- Shrimp pellets, maintenance pellets, spirulina sticks. Bottowm row- Cichlid crisps, cichlid pellets, staple flake, spirulina flake. Take it all for $7 Otherwise the larger bag of flake is $2, and everything else is $1. All of this is fresh, and from good, quality online vendors. Message me with what you're interested in with your zip and I'll quote you on shipping! Thanks! Also, I put a highlighter in the food pic for a size reference.

Attachments

• IMG_1410[1].jpg
    IMG_1410[1].jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1412[1].jpg
    IMG_1412[1].jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1411[1].jpg
    IMG_1411[1].jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1413[1].jpg
    IMG_1413[1].jpg