For Sale: Big Healthy Clumps of Java Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mvigor

Aquarium Advice Activist
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Once again the Java Moss has overgrown the little tank that it lives in, so once again I have removed this stored nitrogen from my 5 gallon aquarium. (y)

This is a truly beautiful plant that is very easy to grow under even moderate amounts of light.

This tank has been disease-free for about 6 years now with no new additions from the outside world. The pictures don't do it justice...the plant is truly beautiful.

I would like to get $6 each for these, plus another $6 each for shipping in the U.S.

Also, I would be happy combine a lot of 3 bunches for $24 shipped, or a lot of all 6 bunches for $40 shipped.

Up for a trade?

If you are up for a trade, I have approximately 50 Petrified Wood Stones available, check out my album Petrified Wood on my profile and PM me if there is anything you would like. I would be interested in as much as you have available!

How much to ship to 38017?

Prices stated above are for all U.S. Zip codes. I'll sell and ship one of these lots for $12, and 3 lots for $24 shipped. If you are interested in buying all 6 together, I have reduced what I am asking to $35 shipped.

If you are up for a trade, I have approximately 50 Petrified Wood Stones available, check out my album Petrified Wood on my profile and PM me if there is anything you would like. I would be interested in as much as you have available!

Thank you Autumnsky, but at this time I'm not up for a trade. As I stated in the last post I just made, I can accept $35 (instead of $40) to cover shipping all 6 bunches to you. :fish2:

Back
Top Bottom