Wanted: black swordtail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look up Lotoffish on Aquabid. They have some great stock 2-3 times as large as that stuff you get at Petco or other stores.

Look up Lotoffish on Aquabid. They have some great stock 2-3 times as large as that stuff you get at Petco or other stores.

Lotsoffish has a good black Berlin auction up right now, but unless you are looking for some high quality breeders, I'd stay away from his fish since they tend to be really overpriced because of his name.

I have some red/gold tux sailfin juveniles, along with marigolds and neon blues. Not the black like you are wanting though.

ya lotoffish nice fish but you pay for them i got yellow and black guppys from him 70.00 total cost. the sailfin and neon blues I like them to if you want to sale send me a pm

You are paying for all the work it takes to get good bloodlines when you buy from Lotsoffish. He is a friend of mine and we trade fish all the time. He has 80 tanks in his fish room and his buddy Conrad has a small fortune in his set up. They won't even keep a fish if there is one small defect. That's why his prices go so high on his auctions. You know you are getting extremely high quality fish. Plus with over 40 years experience, I think he knows what he is doing. I'm not a guppy fan ( they're cool looking just not my thing) but every time I see his tanks in person I have to stare for a while at them. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Back
Top Bottom