For Sale or trade: BOYU glass co2 diffuser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalmackdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a BOYU glass diffuser that doesn't work with my diy co2
I am looking to trade for a smaller one that you know works with DIY, or $25 not including shipping
Like brand new never really used
THANKS!

Attachments

• image-1825039376.jpg
    image-1825039376.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 189
Super_Blueberry said:
I have the same diffuse with my DIY system and it works perfectly. Check your system for leaks.

I did, none there, the bottle almost exploded because the co2 was going nowhere. Luckly i checked it in time

Price changed!!

sorry thats way to much, it was a sent on accident and i assumed it was the same price as the one i ordered.
Looking to trade for a smaller diffuser, drop checker, mesh square of christmas moss or fissidens fontanus, aquarium plant scissors,
Or $10 :)
Thanks and happy water change

i need a diffuser but im doing diy too. why does it not work? i don't see why DIY would make a difference. i can't tell by the picture how exactly it orks, sorry.

paytertot said:
i need a diffuser but im doing diy too. why does it not work? i don't see why DIY would make a difference. i can't tell by the picture how exactly it orks, sorry.

DIY doesnt have enough pressure to force it through the microscopic holes, so it comes out in one big stream of fat bubbles, or doesnt come out at all, and the bottle just builds up with co2. I think it can depend on diffrent setups, recipes, ect though.

I could not ship either, But I have 2 disuser for you to chose from.. I sent you pictures to your email, because here your inbox is full.

Let me know which one would you like to have

Your box is full again... I shipped today:
SHIPPED , Should arrive in 3 to 5 days..
USPS number 230-3250-0000-7330-6006

Do you have the tracking number of mine to follow up?

THANKS for the trade
:)

Back
Top Bottom