Brand New UPS Backup Systems DON'T LOSE YOUR FISH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
First let me say that I am primarily looking to trade for things like LR, baserock, a aga black pine hood for a 75/90, and possibly a oceanic cube of 30g-50g. This is for pickup only unless you really wanna pay to ship it which will be expensive because the batteries are heavy. PM me for any additional info. I am in NJ and willing to meet a reasonable distance half way.

Cash prices will work as follows... trade values may differ. These are all horizontal units (usually the more powerful ones). All prices are local pickup... these are extremely heavy and not worth shipping honestly.
APC 1500VA retail $200 cost $160
APC 1000VA retail $150 cost $115
APC 800VA retail $120 cost $95
Cyberpower 1200va retail $140 cost $105
Cyberpower 900va retail $115 cost $90
Housebrand (honestly not cheap and probably what I will buy for myself)
House brand 1000va retail $130 cost $90
House brand 685va retail $100 cost $70

This is for brand new units. I didn't get to check stock so some may not be available right away (but most probably are). I really cannot answer questions as to how long each unit will run specific equipment as it really depends on what you have running. Obviously you would primarily backup your heater and pump... you wouldn't use it to run lighting or any nonessential things (in theory you could but it would run the battery much quicker). Please PM me for more info. If you have something to trade I will work out a value with you. I am primarily looking for LR and a AGA black pine hood for a 75/90 g.

Back
Top Bottom