Wanted: bristle worms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yup came yesterday i emptied my inbox cuz it was full sorry if i didn't get a pm the jar smelt like something died not sure why but i added everything im not home wont be till tmrw to see how it all is

lol it could have been the food I used to catch the worms. it "was" a clean jar but you can have it now lol I hope everything made it. I can't imagine how hot everything got. It's well into the 100 deg range where I live.

KcTx said:
lol it could have been the food I used to catch the worms. it "was" a clean jar but you can have it now lol I hope everything made it. I can't imagine how hot everything got. It's well into the 100 deg range where I live.

its in 70-80s here imm sure its fine put when i added them in my ph blew everything around so if it is dead ima have to break down the tank or let nature run its course first thing im doin sundat night is taking an ammo test reading

Visiting my parents and o m g! Their rock is out of control...here I was freaking out about one bristle worm in my tank, they have a million! I'm sure youd be paying big bucks for this rock...

img_1385323_0_9cf167205c5478c0448c5eff75253db8.jpg

nooo they make an excellent cuc see if an lfs will take them or a buddy or i will I'm turnin into the bristle rescuer lol

If they weren't bristly I'd love em. But I'd rather not wear gloves while moving liverock!

I hate them so much that when I moved my fish/coral out of my 14g, I kept the rocks in my 14g and have been letting them starve for months. Apparently they are cannibals because they are still around in hordes. Creepy...

they consume waste and deterius and something about trates getting higher they grow largee have you tried rehomeing instead of killing?

lol try not to use another creature to take care of them what happens if it runs out of bristle worms and the crab starves

I have allot in my rock like that, I have had my tank running for a month with no feeding & the rock sat in a tub for about 4 months with a power head only. I figured that 5-6 months without feeding would have thinned them out some? I want a few but not nearly as many as I have now. lol

Back
Top Bottom